Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PORTAITS OF FALLEN HEROES CREATED AND GIVEN TO FAMILIES BY WORLD CLASS ARTIST MICHAEL REAGAN - PORTRAIT ARTIST TO PRESIDENTS AND CELEBRITIES





After after a most prosperous career spent in creating portraits of presidents, celebrities and wildlife, Mr. Reagan has closed his profitable studio and is devoting his life work to providing portraits of fallen heroes at no cost to their families. Letter after letter from family members contain comments on how Mr. Reagan, a Viet Nam Vet himself, has captured features that only they could have recognized in their loved one and how his portraits have brought life and happy memories back into their homes. Go to the at the artist’s website at www.fallenheroesproject.org to read just a portion of these beautiful letters and the story of how Mr. Reagan came to doing these portraits. This is a unique, special story of dedication, love and faith.

If you know of anyone who has suffered the loss of a Fallen Hero, please contact Michael Reagan so he may have the opportunity to bring them some peace and more with the gift of a very special, world class portrait of their loved one. Contact information for Mr. Reagan is listed below.


Clifford Adams Spohn

Hello Mike,

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You truly are an amazing artist that has a talent far greater then words could even describe. I was completely compelled when I opened the picture you drew of my hero, my husband. And the look on my daughters face light up when she saw the drawing. And even more amazing is out of the group of photo's I sent to you. You choose the families especially mine and my daughters favorite picture of him. And I never once led you to knowing that was the favorite out of the group of them. So that in it's self was so touching, makes me wonder if my husband was sitting along side of you telling you to draw that one. And believe this or not, I was looking through the legion magazine just two days before I received your portrait and was sitting and reading an article about your work and your promise to give these soldiers an eternal life through your drawings. And you have locked in this single portrait my husband who will forever be living an eternal life. Thank You so much, and saying that I know I could never repay you or say thank you enough for giving this gift to me and my daughter to look at and remember the good times a chance to smile a little more. And all because of a drawing, who would have ever thought a drawing could touch someone so much. Thank you again...

Sincerely,

Amanda Spohn



Matthew Emerson

You are phenomenal! My husband opened your envelope last night and burst into tears. In looking at the drawing, it is as if Matt is about to speak to us—the features are so perfect, accurate, and lifelike. You captured him perfectly! We heard many reports about your work, but never dreamed it could be so unbelievably like a photo rather than a drawing. I have looked and looked at the drawing, first of all trying to figure out what medium was used—looks like charcoal, pencil, and possibly some pen/ink—not sure. But knowing you started with a blank canvas, leaving space for white and with the stroke of a “tool”, you have reproduced our son’s likeness on that canvas, well—it’s beyond us to understand how you do it.

Forever grateful,
Ginger & L.J. Emerson
Parents of CPL Matthew J Emerson



Jason Lantieri

Dear Mike,

My family and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for
taking the time to sketch our fallen hero Jason Lantieri. I cannot find
the words to express how touched I was when I received his portrait. When
I read how others were thanking you for bringing their fallen heroes'
spirits back into their homes, I was wondering if that would happen to
me. It certainly did - you captured Jason's charm, love and poise, as
well as so many other precious qualities that made him the special person
that he was. You also captured that mischievous twinkle in his eye that
only he possessed! The tears flowed freely once I opened it, but they
were tears of joy, love and comfort from Jason's spirit. That a man of
your talent would take the time to do this for my family and I is
humbling, and we will forever be grateful to you for sharing your gifts
with us and for comforting us in our time of need. Your love for God, for
country and for fellow man is greatly appreciated, and returned to you.
Thank you again!

with love,
Maryanne (Lantieri) Healy and family



Michael G. Reagan, Artist/President
"I will never forget"
The Michael G. Reagan Portrait Foundation
www.fallenheroesproject.org
19410 Hwy 99 Ste A
PMB 136
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Email: mikier@comcast.net


Mr. Reagan has finished over 960 portraits, but his goal is to present one to the family of every Fallen Hero. This is a true gift from the heart. If you can help this artist to reach out to a family of a Fallen Hero, please do so. As you can tell by reading the letters, every one of these portraits have meant so much as soon as the families see their loved one drawn with Michael's special touch.

Thank You for any help you can provide. Thank God for the talented and loving people He has placed here to help others of us when we are in need. God Bless You, Michael!
Judi & Jeff

No comments: