Sunday, December 9, 2012

An Interesting Email on the Budget


I received this in an email today. Very interesting to see what a little math will show.

But this does not show the cuts that are and will impact our military and country's security, the Social Security and Medicare for which so many Americans paid through hard work, but is being whittled down as these funds are made available to people who are/were not American citizens and who have not paid into the system. And as we all face higher medical costs and higher taxes.

 
Of course, the  folks in DC have insulated themselves from the rest of Americans as they have given themselves their own healthcare and they have eliminated their participation in Social Security. Why do they need that, when they will live off the backs of American taxpayers for the rest of their lives with continues paychecks for life?

 
I used to hold our legislators in high regard, as once upon a time they did seem to care about our country and our people. Sadly, that does not seem to be the case today.

 
 
Budget Sacrifice?

 

I'm going to bite the bullet, too!!!! Will you join me?

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from

the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.

 

I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to do the same thing with

my personal budget. I spend about $2,000 a month on groceries, household

expenses, medicine, utilities, etc., but it's time to get out the budget cutting axe,

go through my expenses, and cut back.

 

I'm going to cut my spending at exactly the same ratio (1/35,000) of my total budget.

After doing the math, it looks like instead of spending $2,000 a month, I'm going to

have to cut that number by six cents.

 

Yes, I'm going to have to get by with $1999.94, but that's what sacrifice is all about.

I'll just have to do without some things, that are, frankly, luxuries that are worth a

whopping six cents!

 

Does Obama and the Democrats actually believe a microscopic 1/35,000 cut in the

federal budget have any effect in reducing the budget crisis? Do they also believe

we are so stupid that none of us would actually do the math? This is ludicrous!

 

The public needs understand how idiotic a $100 million cut is, in a $3.5 trillion budget.

You can bet they will make it sound like a great sacrifice along with the help of their

bed partners in the Lame Stream Media!

 

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation...

"One is by sword...The other is by debt."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 
 

 

No comments: